A panel discussion related to the exploitation of immigrants, types of potential fraud, scams, and financial threats of immigrants, and resources for lawyers and social workers.
- Robin E. Eichen, Senior General Attorney at the Federal Trade Commission in New York, New York
- Westy Egmont, Associate Professor of Macro Practice, Global Practice and Director of the Immigrant Integration Lab, School of Social Work
- Mary Holper, Associate Clinical Professor and Director of the Immigration Clinic at Boston College Law School
- Daniel Kanstroom, Professor of Law, Director of the International Human Rights Program, and Associate Director of the Boston College Center for Human Rights and International Justice
- Timothy Depin, Constituent Services Coordinator, Community Engagement Division, Office of Attorney General, Boston, MA.
Sponsored by BC Law School Immigration Clinic, School of Social Work Immigrant Integration Lab, and the MA Attorney General's office.
Digital Commons Citation
Eichen, Robin E.; Egmont, Westy; Holper, Mary A.; Kanstroom, Daniel; and Depin, Timothy, "Immigration Exploitation" (2016). Boston College Law School Webcast Archive. 94.